Work-in-Progress Crit Sesh
Receiving the right kind of feedback can be an important step in getting your mini-movie #FestivalReady! Some say “everyone’s a critic,” but there is a science to giving high-quality critiques.
Watch the Crit Sesh video tutorial, and learn to give and get useful and motivating feedback:
Roles & Steps Guide
Download this guide for an overview of the three Crit Sesh roles and the four steps you should follow for a successful crit sesh.
Submit Your Crit Sesh
Follow these steps to submit your crit sesh on EL3.
- Go to https://el-3.org/
- Sign in using your D65 student number and password. If you are not a D65 student, ether create an account on EL3 or sign in using your EL3 username and password.
- Enter GYX62 for the group code to join the Film It! group if this is your first time submitting.
- Go to the Film It! “Activities” group.
- Start the “Work-in-Progress Crit Sesh” activity.
- Upload a description of what you learned from your crit sesh in EL3 using the box at the bottom and submit.