Marble Adventure Theme
You can earn an extra token if you create your Marble Adventure within a theme.
Here’s an example: your marble is Quirky the Squirrel in a tree and she needs to run through a backyard full of dogs, hawks, hidden holes, and swing sets to get to the pot of acorns.
So a theme means your marble is a character (like Quirky the Squirrel) and the adventure is in a setting (like a backyard) and there are obstacles (like dogs and holes) and there is a goal at the end (like a pot of acorns). What’s the theme you will create?
Submit Your Theme
Follow these steps to submit your theme and earn your Prize Token.
- Write up a brief description of what your theme will include. Be sure to include the following info:
- Who is your character?
- What’s the setting?
- How do your obstacles fit in?
- What is the goal?
- Go to https://el-3.org/
- Sign in using your D65 student number and password. If you are not a D65 student, create an account on EL3 or sign in using your EL3 username and password.
- Enter GDCE4 for the group code to join The Cardboard Carnival: Marble Adventure Edition group if this is your first time submitting. If you have already joined the Cardboard Carnival group, move to the next step.
- Go to The Cardboard Carnival “Activities” group
- Start the “Create a Theme” activity
- Add your theme description in EL3 in the box at the bottom