Ready, Set, Design
They say a picture says a thousand words. What will yours say?
Your job as set designer is to communicate the style, location, and time period of your mini-movie through your set.
Take a photo of the filming scene before you transform it into a set. Then assemble your set with props and other elements and snap another photo to show how you altered the space.
Here are some tips on design to get you inspired:
Submit Your Designs
Follow these steps to submit your set design on EL3.
- Go to https://el-3.org/
- Sign in using your D65 student number and password. If you are not a D65 student, ether create an account on EL3 or sign in using your EL3 username and password.
- Enter GYX62 for the group code to join the Film It! group if this is your first time submitting.
- Go to the Film It! “Activities” group.
- Start the “Ready, Set, Design” activity.
- Upload a picture in EL3 using the box at the bottom and submit.